Cable Detection is a specialist service and repair house for all makes of cable location equipment. The service department prides itself on quality and always delivers to the highest standard.
Collection & Delivery
Arranging national collections and delivery is no problem for the Cable Detection’s service team. With dedicated service staff on hand to assist you and your end-users, we can arrange courier collections (providing you with collection forms to fax us and self adhesive parcel labels to make your life easier).
Cable Detection operates a FREE collection and delivery van service within a 50 mile radius of our base in Staffordshire. This is perfect for reaching cities such as Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham and Nottingham. This service will also apply to any English destination with over 20 units to collect in one visit
Service with a 4 Day Turnaround!
Cable Detections specialist service department provide a comprehensive service, with an industry leading 4 day turnaround on all instruments. Our service procedures involve:
- Instruments fully stripped and cleaned
- Old service labels are removed
- New batteries and holders fitted
- All mechanical components fully tested (Including switches and knobs)
- All modules such as speaker assemblies and aerials are stringently tested.
Repairs & Calibration
- Minor case damage repaired
- Circuit boards (where possible) are fully calibrated to manufacturer specifications.
- Any replacement parts are sourced from the original manufacturer or reproduced to the same specification.
- Instruments tested in a real working environment (over services verified by test instruments)
We also offer fleet management as part of the overall service package. Our administration team can provide comprehensive reports from our internal database providing you with a wealth of information from a number of criteria, such as:
- Instruments which are due calibration
- Instruments which have missed calibration
- Individual or collective instrument history to assess expenditure
Please contact us for more information.